Peacocktv.com/tv Activation Peacock TV, an online streaming service, gives users access to Peacocktv com tv activation to stream shows from NBC over the internet.
What is Peacocktv.com/tv
Peacock is a US streaming service that streams videos. It is managed and run by the Television and Streaming Division at NBCUniversal. This division is a subsidiary of Comcast. The company’s headquarters is located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, USA.
The name refers to the NBC logo. This service was launched on 15 July 2020. The service features content from NBC Universal studios and third-party content providers such as news, movies, and sports. Peacock is a free service. Peacock is available as an ad-supported or free limited-edition version. Premium tiers provide access to a broader range of content and more WWE Network and NBC Sports content.
How to Activate Peacocktv.com/tv on Apple TV?
Follow these steps to activate Peacock TV on your Apple TV device.
- Install the Peacock TV app on your Apple TV and activate it to watch exclusive originals, hundreds of movies, sports, news, pop culture, and favorite TV shows at peacocktv.com/tv. If you haven’t signed up for Peacock, sign up for it on your Apple TV.
- From the Home screen of your Apple TV, navigate to the App Store using the remote control.
- Go to the ‘Search’ field and type “Peacock TV.”
- The search result will bring the Peacock TV app to the screen.
- Select the app and click on the Download button.
- Press the “Open” button and click on the “Subscribe Now” or “Log In” button.
- Enter the required information like Username and Password to log in.
- Launch the app to get the Peacock TV activation code on the TV screen.
- Save the code and visit the authorized web portal or peacocktv.com/tv to enter the code.
- Your device will be activated.
- Here you go! Your Apple TV is ready to bring you your favorite Peacock TV shows.
How to Activate Peacocktv.com/tv on Fire TV?
Although Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick users previously couldn’t access Peacock TV content, they can now. As per the recent update, Fire TV users can sideload Peacock if they want to enjoy the service. Visit avple to download free videos.
So, it’s time to enable “sideloading” on your Amazon device. When you enable this feature, your device allows you to download apps outside the official App Store.
- Download the app from Amazon App Store.
- Go to Settings”.
- Scroll down to “My Fire TV.”
- Navigate through the “Developer Settings” option.
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” and “ADB Debugging.”
- Press the “ON” button when you see the security warning message.
- Once the “Peacock TV” app is installed, you can turn off the button.
- Peacock TV app is installed on your Fire TV device.
Note: It doesn’t matter if your device brings up the “Install unknown apps” option instead of “Apps from unknown sources.” Your Fire TV model causes this. You can set the download to “ON” in the following menu. Here you go!
How to Activate Peacocktv.com/tv on Android TV?
Android TV is another compatible device that supports the Peacock TV app. To activate Peacock TV on Android TV, follow these steps.
- From the Android TV home screen, go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Peacock TV in the search option.
- Hit the install button to get Peacock TV on Android TV.
- Launch the app and enter login information if required to receive an activation code for Mayur TV.
- Go to the peacocktv.com/tv URL (you’ll find it on the screen) on your mobile or tablet.
- Enter the code and click “Continue.”
- Enter login information (if required) on the following screen and complete the activation process.
When enabled, your Android TV screen will be refreshed automatically. It is time to enjoy all your Sunday Night Football, WWE, and Premier League shows.
How to Activate Peacocktv.com/tv on Samsung TV?
Sneak into the Samsung Hub store to get Peacock TV on your Samsung TV.
- Navigate to the Home screen of your Samsung TV.
- Use the remote control to access the apps.
- in the search box, type “Peacock TV.”
- Select Install.
- Launch the app to get the Peacock activation code.
- Now go to the official activation URL of Peacock TV through another device connected to the same internet connection.
- Enter the Peacock tv com activation code.
- Click on the Continue option.
Almost done! Follow the on-screen instructions to see the success message.
To watch Peacock TV on a new device (one that doesn’t have an Internet browser), you must first activate the service on that device. You will need to meet activation requirements if you want to stream content from the Peacock app on your device. We hope you will follow the above steps to activate Peacock TV. If you need help, you can comment below in the comment box.