Travel while you are young. Lose yourself to find yourself. Live as if there is no tomorrow. If you are someone who believes in all this, then you should definitely buy online travel insurance before you plan your trip.
Travel insurance safeguards you from mishaps while travelling. The benefits of travel insurance includes protection from checked baggage loss, passport theft, flight delay, or flight cancellation.
So, if travel is still on your mind, here are five incredible tourist destinations in India you must visit at least once before you turn 30.
- Goa: Unquestionably, Goa is one of the first few famous places in India to visit in your twenties. Young and vibrant! Goa is one of the best holiday spots in India, with fantastic nightlife, a variety of drinks and relaxing beach shacks.
Places to visit: Beaches in Goa include Vagator, Calangute, Anjuna, Colva, Benaulim, Fort Aguada, the Church of Mae De Deus, the Temple of Bodgeshwar, the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, St. Xavier’s Church, Grand Island (for watersports).
- Mcleodganj: The majestic mountains can entice tourists to experience the best of what nature offers at Mcleodganj – one of India’s most beautiful places to visit. Triund offers a beautiful sight of the Dhauladhar ranges. Experience peace while camping under billions of stars in Triund. This may be one of the best places for camping, regardless of the season.
Places to visit: Kangra Fort, Bhagsu Falls, Bhagsunath Temple, Namgyal Monastery, Dalai Lama Temple complex, HPCA Stadium, Kangra Valley tea plantations, and Triund trek are among the attractions in Mcleodganj.
- Kashmir: If you’re in your 20s, it is time to add Kashmir to your list of must-visit places in India. If there is heaven on earth, this is it! Experience its charismatic charm on a trip with your friends or family.
Places to visit: Dal Lake (boating in shikaras and overnight stays in houseboats), Nishat Bagh, Shankaracharya Hill, Tomb of Zin-ul-Abidin, Jama Masjid, Pari Mahal, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden and Shalimar BaghHazratbal Mosque are among the places to visit in Srinagar.
- Andaman: Are you afraid of water? Never swam before? It’s time to beat the fear and dive into the deep sea to overcome your fear of water and depths. Trust us; the sites underwater can delight you. Andaman may be nothing short of a paradise and is the preferred choice in India for aqua lovers.
Places to visit: Cellular Jail National Memorial, Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Radhanagar Beach, Chidiya Tapu, and watersports such as scuba diving, snorkelling, and parasailing are among the places to visit in Andaman.
- Leh-Ladakh: Without a doubt, Leh-Ladakh is on every travel enthusiast’s list of famous tourist destinations in India to visit before the age of 30. Ride on the crazy winding roads, sleep with the locals, go trekking in Ladakh, and learn to be self-sufficient in the desert mountains.
Places to visit: Khardung-La Pass, Pangong Tso Lake, Zanskar Valley, Spituk Gompa, and Hemis National Park are among the attractions in Leh Ladakh.
Travelling to some or all these exciting places can surely provide you with multiple once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
If you are keen to know what is the best travel insurance to buy, then we would suggest that you do your own research on online travel insurance and compare a few policies. A travel insurance premium calculator available online may also help to compare different premium amounts. Remember, the benefits of travel insurance may far outweigh the cost of the premium.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.